Breakfast at Shah Gouse, Tolichowki

Oh man. Nothing beats a heavy breakfast in the morning. 

Place - Tolichowki
Restaurant - Shah Gouse
Things to try - 
     1. Paya shorba with Sheermal roti
     2. Nihari
     3. Kheema & roti
     4. Khichadi (with Paya or Nihari or Kheema)

This place is not for the guys who like it clean. You get to share the table with other folks.
However, the food experience is great. 

Paya is the best I have ever had before. I have actually tried paya only at a couple of places and this tastes the best. How to eat, make small pieces of Sheermal roti and put it in the bowl containing the Paya. And eat. As simple as that. 

Nihari is nothing but the non meat version of Paya. (Vegetarians - Do not try Nihari as even this is made using mutton taking the pieces out only at the end)

Kheema - I can't say its the best, but who else makes it for the breakfast. Let me know if you know any other place better. Would love to try it. This kheema has a lot of boti used. So if you prefer real kheema, you might not like it. I didn't like it at first, but developed the taste for this eventually. 

Here is a pic of the Kheema Roti I had this morning. 


Sorry for the bad and shaken pic. I could not wait for another pic as I was so hungry. 

I wanted to click the pics of Paya and Khichadi too, but the people might not have liked me clicking at them :)

Maybe next time. 

Amount spend - Rs. 80
Kheema - 60
Roti - 20 for two

Other rates - 
Paya- 60
Kheema - 60
Nihari - 40
Sheermal roti - 10
Tandoori roti - 10
Khichadi - 30 (Not very sure about this)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about Semadoh Tourist Complex - MahaEcoTourism

Bor Dam

Pench National Park / Karmazari