The actual farm house

How many of you think after looking at a picture, "how would it be to stay here?"

I do that a lot of times. How my life would be to stay at a place this this? Will I survive without the luxuries and the comfort of my apartment in the city?

Here is one place which got me wondering - Stood there for a long time, thinking. The actual site was much more beautiful, which I could not capture due to a simple camera I am using. 



Morning - Taking a walk on the shore of this small lake. Looking at the birds doing their daily chores. 

Afternoon - Sit in shade and read a book that you love. 

Night - Light a barbecue and enjoy your favorite drink with the kebabs being prepared. 

Who needs a five star resort and chefs and servers when you yourself becomes the chief chef for the night.

What do you think? 

About the photo
Place - Somewhere in between Hyderabad and Vikarabad. 
Camera - Canon IXUS 145 (Point and shoot)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about Semadoh Tourist Complex - MahaEcoTourism

Bor Dam

Pench National Park / Karmazari